Working groups (WG)
The activities within the EMMC are organized within teams or working groups that are focused on specific goals. Each working group is responsible to develop its mission and charter which are published on the public site (http://emmc.info).
Operational team managers (OTM)
Each EMMC working group has an OTM and vice OTM appointed from among the active members. The OTM’s are elected by each working group.
The operational management board (OMB)
- Leadership, coordination and main operations of the EMMC
- Advisory board (for EMMC working groups)
- Provide advice to EC for H2020 LEIT AM&N Policy on modelling
- Increasing awareness on EMMC activities in broad modelling community (networking activity)
- Organisation of EMMC Meetings (Kick-off Meeting in Brussels, 5th-6th Nov.’14 )
- EMMC Newsletter etc.
Operational Management Board Members
- Nadja Adamovic (Chairwoman), TU Vienna, Institute of Sensor and Actuator Systems, Floragasse 7, Vienna, Austria.
- Pietro Asinari, Politecnico di Torino, Department of Energy, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, Torino, Italy
- Rudolf Koopmans, Independent Consultant, Zürich, Switzerland
- Adham Hashibon,Fraunhofer Institute for Mechanics of Materials IWM, Woehlerstr. 11, 79108 Freiburg, Germany
- Gerhard Goldbeck, Goldbeck Consulting Ltd, St Johns Innovation Centre, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK
- Kersti Hermansson, Uppsala University, Chemistry Dept., The Ångström Laboratory, Uppsala, Sweden
- Erich Wimmer, Materials Design, LeMans, France
- Denka Hristova-Bogaerds, Dutch Polymer Institute, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Tom Verbrugge, Dow Benelux B.V, Hoek; The Netherlands.