Working Groups (WG)
The activities within the EMMC are organized within teams or working groups that are focused on specific goals. The Working groups are open to all members. Please check the Participation page to see how you can join.
Operational Team Managers (OTM)
Each EMMC working group has an OTM and vice OTM. These can be found by consulting the page of the respective Working Group
The Operational Management Board (OMB)
- Cater for the leadership, coordination and main operations of the EMMC
- Act as an advisory board for EMMC working groups
- Provide advice to EC for H2020 LEIT AM&N Policy on modelling
- Increasing awareness on EMMC activities in broad modelling community (networking activity)
- Organisation of EMMC Meetings
- dissemination and awareness rising actions related to the EMMC and materials modelling
The OMB Members
- Nadja Adamovic (Chairwoman and EMMC CSA Project Coordinator). TU Vienna, Institute of Sensor and Actuator Systems, Gusshausstrasse 27-29, 1040 Vienna, Austria.
- Pietro Asinari. OTM of Model Development and Validation. Politecnico di Torino, Department of Energy, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, Torino, Italy
- Rudolf Koopmans. OTM of Industrial Advisory Board – IAB. Director of the Plastics Innovation Competence Center (PICC), Fribourg, Switzerland.
- Adham Hashibon. OTM of Data Repositories and Marketplaces: Material Knowledge and Information Management. Fraunhofer Institute for Mechanics of Materials IWM,
Woehlerstr. 11, 79108 Freiburg, Germany
- Gerhard Goldbeck. OTM of Interoperability and Integration. Goldbeck Consulting Ltd, St Johns Innovation Centre, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK
- Kersti Hermansson. Co-OTM of Model Development and Validation. Uppsala University, Chemistry Dept., The Ångström Laboratory, Uppsala, Sweden
- Erich Wimmer. OTM of Professional Software Deployment. Materials Design, LeMans, France
- Denka Hristova-Bogaerds. OTM of Translation and Training for CompaniesDutch Polymer Institute, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Tom Verbrugge. OTM of Industrial Integration and Economic Impact. Dow Benelux B.V, Hoek; The Netherlands.