Date(s) - Monday, August 19, 2019 - Tuesday, August 20, 2019
August 19-20, 2019 – Organised by Fraunhofer IFAM / Bremen
This “invited-only” meeting is part of the initiatives from European Commission (EC) in frame of the EMMC (European Materials Modelling Council),
in cooperation with the ongoing materials modelling marketplace projects:
Virtual Materials Market Place (VIMMP)
http://vimmp.eu/ GA 760907
coordinator: Fraunhofer IFAM / Welchy Leite Cavalcanti
Materials Modelling Marketplace for Increased Industrial Innovation (MarketPlace)
https://www.the-marketplace-project.eu/en/AbouttheMarketplaceProject.html / GA 760173
coordinator: Fraunhofer IWM / Adham Hashibon
Objectives & Agenda
The meeting gathers a group of experts to exchange and discusses requirements for interoperability of marketplaces, repositories and digital innovation hubs and platforms providing collaboration, handling big data and providing materials modelling and characterisation services in fields related to materials and respective cross domains.
Main Purpose of the meeting:
(1) To exchange knowledge related to ongoing activities of the Material modelling Marketplaces and EMMO (European Materials and Modelling Ontology).
(2) To exchange knowledge regarding handling and use of Big Data (including FAIR data requirements and IP protection) in different marketplaces and across platforms
(3) To exchange knowledge on current implementations concerning ontology and metadata and interoperability of marketplaces’
(4) To identify common specifications for interoperability
(5) To identify recommendations and needs for common ontology as a path for facilitating interoperability and access to data.
Organisation & Contact
This is an “Invitation-only” event. You will be contacted by the organisers.
This event has received funding via the EMMC-CSA Project
from the European Union’s Horizon 2020
Research and Innovation Programme under Grant Agreement No 72386