The European materials modelling council (EMMC) is a community driven bottom-up action to connect all existing material modelling activities and stakeholders in Europe.
The EMMC announces the 1st EMMC International Workshop, which will be held on 5-7 April 2017, Vienna, Austria. The workshop has the goal to boost the networking of European and International stakeholders and to provide a communication platform across different stakeholder communities.
- Wide stakeholder consultation
- Stimulate complementary activities to what already exists
- Stimulate exploitation of existing materials modelling expertise
- Stimulate model development necessary for industrial applications
- Provide inputs for EC future visions/plans
Policy and Roadmaps: The Council aims to play a major role in providing input to the LEIT Policy on research road mapping in materials modeling.
The other branch of the Council is executing work. Some Council activities can be done with the current funding streams. Some preparatory work for new activities can be done by the Council to prepare the field for new tasks.
The EMMC aims to network with all existing materials modelling related activities in Europe and make use of the EMMC network to complement these activities
If you want to participate you are of course welcome!
- Review the list of working groups and decide on what topic you want to work
- Fill the participation form (see Participation link above) and contact the respective work group Operation Team Manager (OTM) or vice-OTM.
- Join the team and to agree your part in the work plan with them.